Pineapple Support will host its third annual Mental Health Online Summit on Thursday and Friday this week starting at 10 a.m. (PST).
The theme is “Security in an Uncertain World,” which will cover the topics of resilience, support, security and planning for the future; the event is free and will take place entirely online via Zoom.
Friday’s panels and presentations coincide with the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers.
The schedule for both days follows:
- 10 a.m. (PST): “Legal Update” (Corey D. Silverstein, Lawrence G. Walters)
- 11 a.m. (PST): “Self-Esteem Rocks!” (Dr. Tracy Moore)
- 12 p.m. (PST): “Discrimination” (Lotus Lain, Amberly Rothfield, Ana Foxx)
- 1 p.m. (PST): “The New Yo” (Dr. Tracy Moore)
- 2 p.m. (PST): “Industry Insiders” (Andra Chirnogeanu and panelists Corey Silverstein, Austin Fiascone, Alex Lecomte, Nikki Night, Michelle LeBlanc, Vanessa Eve)
- 10 a.m. (PST): “Money, Money, Money” (Steven Mollura and panelists MelRose Michaels, Jonathan Corona, Chris Viser, Michelle Marriot)
- 11 a.m. (PST): “Creating & Maintaining Boundaries for Adult Entertainers” (Stephanie Sigler)
- 12 p.m. (PST): “It Really is Okay to Not be Okay” (Rachael Wells)
- 1 p.m. (PST): “Support Systems” (Nicki Line)
- 2 p.m. (PST): “Advice From The Inside” (Alex Lecomte and panelists Isla Cox, Callum & Cole, Ela Darling, Brandon Areana)
“After the turbulence of the last 18 months, this year the Pineapple Support annual Mental Health Summit is focused on security,” said founder and CEO Leya Tanit. “I’d like to thank our generous partners for helping to make this event possible. We’ll have some of the top therapists and industry experts from around the globe discussing different aspects of mental and physical health, therapy and coping skills.”
Pineapple Support, founded in 2018, has so far connected over 5,000 adult performers and industry members to mental health services, including free and low-cost therapy, counseling and emotional support.
“This event is 100% free and open to all adult industry performers, to watch from wherever they are in the world, so you don’t even need to get dressed,” Tanit added. “Registration is open now for anyone that wants to learn about others’ experiences, coping skills and tips and tricks to stay secure both mentally and financially during a time when disruption has become the new normal. This might be the most important summit you attend.”
Event partners include Chaturbate, Flirt4Free and Pornhub with BabeStation, Loyalfans, MyOnly.chat and Xlovecam.
Visit PineappleSummit.org for additional details, including how to register.
Leya Tanit’s personal journey, including the founding of Pineapple Support, is the cover story for the November issue of XBIZ World; click here to read it.