Pineapple Support will be hosting its annual Pineapple Summit on December 17-18, focusing on topics surrounding trauma, abuse, stalking and anxiety.
The Mental Health Summit will feature live webinars and panels with therapists and industry experts, and will be broadcast on Pornhub Live. It is free for anyone who wants to attend.
The 2020 Summit, sponsored by Pornhub and Modelhub, will coincide with the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers on December 17.
- Asa Akira (performer/director)
- Kristina Andaya (therapist, Nevada)
- Brandon Areana (performer/producer)
- Allie Awesome (model/performer)
- Cathy Beardsley (President & CEO, Segpay)
- Casey Calvert (performer/producer)
- Ingrid D’Aquin (therapist, Florida)
- Natassia Dreams (model/performer)
- Alisha Fisher (relationship coach)
- Eboni Gadson (therapist, Nevada)
- Moushumi Ghose, MFT (therapist, California)
- Angie Gunn, LCSW, CST (therapist, Oregon)
- Lance Hart (performer/producer)
- Nicoletta Heidegger (therapist, California)
- Jasmine Johnson (therapist, Florida)
- Lotus Lain (performer/producer)
- Alex Lecomte (7 Veils Media)
- Kira Noir (model/performer)
- Josh Moore (performer)
- Colton Reece (performer)
- Lawrence Walters (attorney)
- Rachael Wells (therapist, Florida)
- Corey Silverstein (attorney)
This year’s Pineapple Summit is in memory of Dr. Amie Harwick, a Pineapple Support therapist who lost her life tragically earlier this year.
“The Pineapple Summit will have some of the top therapists and experts from around the globe discussing different aspects of mental and physical health, therapy and coping skills,” said Leya Tanit, founder and president of Pineapple Support. “They will be providing insight and advice for adult industry performers, discussing facts and promoting positivity and acceptance.”
“The Pineapple Summit is 100% free and 100% online. This might be the most important summit you attend. We hope to see you then,” Tanit added.
The Pineapple Mental Health Summit 2020 will be broadcast on Pornhub Live on December 17 and 18, starting 9 a.m. (PST).
For more information and access to the full schedule, click here.