All therapists are bound by the ethical codes of their respected professions along with the legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which they are physically located. They have been chosen for their sex positive attitude to counselling and have all agreed to abide by the following principles;
• To respect the inherent dignity and autonomy of clients and the meaningfulness of their concerns.
• Provide services without regard to age, profession, gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or socioeconomic status.
• Keep all the information regarding a client in the strictest confidence.
• Maintain boundaries in the counselling relationship in order to ensure that the client is not exploited in any way by the therapist.
• Recommend that clients seek psychological or psychiatric evaluation locally if they appear to need treatment for a mental disorder beyond the scope or jurisdiction of the therapist’s training or licensure.
If you would like to join our team of therapists please click here