Pineapple Support and FanCentro’s Centro University will host a free all-day virtual event for sex workers and adult industry performers Thursday, starting at 11 a.m. (PDT), with a focus on mental health and wellness.
Seven virtual webinars will include “live exercises, presentations and interactive workshops from Pineapple Support therapists, as well as sessions from leading counselors, coaches and performers in the industry,” explained a rep.
The day’s schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m. (PDT): “Visioning Your Life” with Hannah Lily
- 12 p.m. (PDT): “Self-Care Incorporating Routines” with Miki Anderson
- 12:30 p.m (PDT): “Embracing Happiness & Joy” with Liza Belle
- 1.30 p.m. (PDT): “Laughter Is The Best Medicine’ with Ingrid D’Aquin
- 2.30 p.m. (PDT): “Acoustic Sing-Along” with Nell Shakespeare
- 3 p.m. (PDT): “Mind Over Matter”with MelRose Michaels
- 4 p.m. (PST): “Choose Your Own Happy Ending” with Sinead Rochford
“We created Centro University, a free educational platform to help influencers build successful careers, in order to help performers thrive,” VP of FanCentro Kat Revenga said. “While education is a vital element of influencers’ success, we know that happy performers tend to be more innovative, creative and inspirational. Happiness increases productivity because it leads to higher engagement, providing you with more energy to focus on and pay attention to your fans. Appreciation breeds loyalty, and, for influencers, ultimately increases the profitability of their businesses.”
Pineapple Support is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization in the United States and a registered charity in the U.K.
“Adult influencers can be highly focused entrepreneurs, which means they may not always prioritize happiness over success,” Founder Leya Tanit said. “Having a job you love is great, but it can be hard to maintain a positive mental attitude. We’re thankful to FanCentro for helping us provide the sex worker community with a day full of workshops and webinars focused on creating a happier and healthier life.”