Pineapple Support has announced its events schedule for the month.
The organization and its founder and CEO Leya Tanit will participate in a number of panels and events at XBIZ 2022, unspooling through Thursday this week in Hollywood, and the inaugural X3 Expo Friday and Saturday:
XBIZ 2022: Wednesday
- 12 p.m. (PST): “Pineapple Support Presents: New Year, Same You?”
- 1 p.m. (PST): “Chaturbate Presents: Knowledge is Power — Advocating for Your Adult Business” (panelists include Tanit)
- 3 p.m. (PST): “State of the Industry: 2022 New Year Edition” (panelists include Tanit)
- 7:30 p.m. (PST): XBIZ Honors 2022, online industry edition (hosted by Tanit and Austin Fiascone)
X3 Expo: Friday, Saturday
- Performer chill-out lounge
On Monday, Jan. 10, Pineapple Support will host the Malibu Wellness Retreat.
The event, sponsored by Chaturbate, is free to all performers and will take place at a rural retreat center in Malibu with a schedule centered on relaxation and wellbeing, including facials, massages, tarot readings and yoga.
Pineapple Support will also host three workshops at the InterNext Hybrid Expo, which runs Jan. 14-17.
InterNext: Saturday, Jan. 15
- 4 p.m. (PST): Community Processing and Motivation Workshop
InterNext: Sunday Jan. 16
- 2 p.m. (PST): “Shadow Work” seminar
4 p.m. (PST): “Mindful moderation” seminar
“After a short break over the holidays, myself and the rest of the Pineapple Support team are raring to get started with the new year and I’m thrilled with this lineup of events, workshops and panels that we’re hosting and taking part in this month,” said Tanit.
“Many performers are eager to start a more positive, healthier and happier year in 2022, so we’re making sure we have a strong presence at major industry events where we can help them make that happen,” she added.